Go Back   The Come Up Board > PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-09-2012, 01:47 AM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Post Riding Pictures Here

Post pictures you have taken, are you are in or any picture to do with biking in that matter.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-09-2012, 01:51 AM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default













Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Ze milky pirate's Avatar
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,549
Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsparling View Post
Post pictures you have taken, are you are in or any picture to do with biking in that matter.
NO, NO, NO.

This has always been a place for serious discussion and crit, not snapshots like you're posting.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
CaponeBikeCo says:
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2012, 02:31 AM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze milky pirate View Post
NO, NO, NO.

This has always been a place for serious discussion and crit, not snapshots like you're posting.
It said riding pictures so I posted pictures im in.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Ze milky pirate's Avatar
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,549
Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsparling View Post
It said riding pictures so I posted pictures im in.
I don't give a fuck if god said it, Get the fuck out of here you little bitch. If you were here before capones board you would know the standard of this forum, Go light yourself on fire.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
CaponeBikeCo says:
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Ze milky pirate's Avatar
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,549
Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough
Default

Also look right below this thread dickhead, there's a thread already there that is better than your own life.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
CaponeBikeCo says:
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2012, 02:45 PM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze milky pirate View Post
Also look right below this thread dickhead, there's a thread already there that is better than your own life.
Stop being such a cock sucker. Most the pictuers don't wprk
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-10-2012, 02:57 PM
s-t-e-v-e
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsparling View Post
Stop being such a cock sucker. Most the pictuers don't wprk
Or what, you'll hand out more bans?


Go cry in the corner some more Jacob.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2012, 03:07 PM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-t-e-v-e View Post
Or what, you'll hand out more bans?


Go cry in the corner some more Jacob.
Shut up Link. Your the one that blocked me on facebook kid.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Ze milky pirate's Avatar
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,549
Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsparling View Post
Stop being such a cock sucker. Most the pictuers don't wprk
Because of fuckhead grandmaison and that bullshit huddler layout, oh wait.. You weren't here for that.

You're missing the point, Go drink antifreeze
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
CaponeBikeCo says:
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-11-2012, 05:42 PM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze milky pirate View Post
Because of fuckhead grandmaison and that bullshit huddler layout, oh wait.. You weren't here for that.

You're missing the point, Go drink antifreeze
You just went full blown retard there
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Ze milky pirate's Avatar
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,549
Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsparling View Post
You just went full blown retard there
Care to back that up? Look kid, nobody wants you here. You're the guy that follows a group of friends around and just wont take the hint that he isn't wanted.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
CaponeBikeCo says:
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-11-2012, 06:03 PM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze milky pirate View Post
Care to back that up? Look kid, nobody wants you here. You're the guy that follows a group of friends around and just wont take the hint that he isn't wanted.
Im not going anywhere kid. You can try as much as you want.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Ze milky pirate's Avatar
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,549
Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough
Default

Which further validates my point..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
CaponeBikeCo says:
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-11-2012, 06:07 PM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze milky pirate View Post
Which further validates my point..
Why would I follow people? Why don't you go bike and do something with your life. I can't because I don't have an indoor and weathers bullshit here.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Ze milky pirate's Avatar
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,549
Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsparling View Post
Why would I follow people? Why don't you go bike and do something with your life. I can't because I don't have an indoor and weathers bullshit here.
I don't even have an outdoor so thats no excuse, Just stop nobody wants you to post here
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
CaponeBikeCo says:
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-11-2012, 06:54 PM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze milky pirate View Post
I don't even have an outdoor so thats no excuse, Just stop nobody wants you to post here
Im still gonna post bud
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-11-2012, 07:33 PM
s-t-e-v-e
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hey Jacob, I'm going to come find you and stab you. I'm a 200lb mma expert and you're lucky I don't live thee because I'd kill you.




Oh wait, that's the thing that you said, not me. My bad.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-11-2012, 10:08 PM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-t-e-v-e View Post
Hey Jacob, I'm going to come find you and stab you. I'm a 200lb mma expert and you're lucky I don't live thee because I'd kill you.




Oh wait, that's the thing that you said, not me. My bad.
Go stab me steve. I dare you.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-13-2012, 02:00 AM
garuf's Avatar
garuf offline
has sex with mini horses
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,019
garuf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to garuf Send a message via MSN to garuf Send a message via Skype™ to garuf
Default

Persistent little cunt ain't he.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsparling View Post
I suck dick.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.