Go Back   The Come Up Board > NOT BMX

Old 02-21-2012, 12:16 AM
ADAM22. offline
Mr. Internet.

ADAM22. has disabled reputation
Default if you have any questions for me

ask them here and i'll answer some on this new Q&A section of the blog that we're doing that will be up in a bit. be sure to include a link to your Twitter/FB/blog etc
Old 02-21-2012, 12:17 AM
jacobsparling

remember to follow this rules: http://forum.thecomeupbmx.net/showthread.php?t=7344 banning can happen.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:50 AM
EyePlayBikes offline
Got passed by a prius

EyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond repute

Lol
Old 02-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Gaddafi

Adam, how do you plan to suppress revolt from the mass amounts of og members who feel that they have been wronged by you placing a young new poster from pinkbike in charge of the board that they once made great?
Surely some form or mass banning, and perhaps importation of posters from bmx-forum, pinkbike, and vital to replace them is necissary in order to maintains Jacobs strict totalitarian rule over the once free board?
All hail fuhrer Jacob.

My page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muammar_Gaddafi
Old 02-21-2012, 01:40 AM
ADAM22. offline
Mr. Internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaddafi View Post
Adam, how do you plan to suppress revolt from the mass amounts of og members who feel that they have been wronged by you placing a young new poster from pinkbike in charge of the board that they once made great?
Surely some form or mass banning, and perhaps importation of posters from bmx-forum, pinkbike, and vital to replace them is necissary in order to maintains Jacobs strict totalitarian rule over the once free board?
All hail fuhrer Jacob.

My page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muammar_Gaddafi
I'd love to take these complaints seriously, but I just don't see him doing anything wrong. He's banned people who made fun of his dead father. I consider that more than acceptable. I'd actually love to see anyone who makes fun of his father banned.

If any OG members are upset with any of the disciplinary measures that have been handed out, they can email me and plead their case and I'll handle it. But I've yet to see Jacob do anything out of whack and I actually think he's doing a great job and has been almost completely hands off aside from banning a few dickheads who were asking for it.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:44 AM
KevinLbmx offline
In Training.

KevinLbmx is on a distinguished road

fuck you
Old 02-21-2012, 02:55 AM
jacobsparling

Your thoughts on skrillex?
Old 02-21-2012, 03:14 AM
hooligan offline
Praty Manimal

hooligan is on a distinguished road

it looks like theyre just trying to single jacob out. kind of like the capone incident. but it isnt working and its making them mad.

im all for spreading a little hate around the board. im a pretty mad dude and imma take it out on some kids here but its a different story when youre litterally just trying too hard to be an ignorant asshole.

TCUBREVOLUTION
Old 02-21-2012, 07:09 AM
Mahmoud offline
New.

Mahmoud is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsparling View Post
Your thoughts on skrillex?
Sonny moore should have stayed in from first to last
Old 02-21-2012, 07:38 PM
LueSIX30 offline
Premature inbred

LueSIX30 is on a distinguished road

Adam, regardless of what people may have said to Jacob, how can you justify allowing a minor who's never even been on the board before this year, is completely clueless as to what of tcu was like and what could and couldn't be said back then, and all around simply does not belong on here be in any position of power?

When in reality there are plenty of older members who have contributed to the board for years that are far more deserving, and much less likely to abuse power like he has (deleting post that have nothing to do with his parents, censoring threads, yet allowing trolls to post who troll against people other than himself). Does this really seem fair to the OG Members? Have you ever even considered letting the real posters have any say in decisions like this?

Keep in mind the fact that you've repeatedly fucked over the board in your attempts to make things better (that layout change for one), and consider the idea that maybe your judgement isn't as accurate as you think it is.

We all know you're sold out as fuck, but try to at least remember the original feel this board had, and then think to yourself is it really cool to have some clueless 17 year old who still actively posts on pinkbike run the board? My guess is even a dirty little fucker like you would be embarrassed if you had known this would be the future of tcub.

Once again this has nothing to do with what people are saying about his dad, but simply the logistics of letting this clueless, power hungry little boy be an admin when it is clearly running the board (again) , and there's plenty of legit, responsible older members who would obviously be better choices. Just once in your life consider what WE want.

Last edited by LueSIX30; 02-21-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:42 PM
Gaddafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LueSIX30 View Post
Adam, regardless of what people may have said to Jacob, how can you justify allowing a minor who's never even been on the board before this year, is completely clueless as to what of tcu was like and what could and couldn't be said back then, and all around simply does not belong on here be in any position of power?

When in reality there are plenty of older members who have contributed to the board for years that are far more deserving, and much less likely to abuse power like he has (deleting post that have nothing to do with his parents, censoring threads, yet allowing trolls to post who troll against people other than himself). Does this really seem fair to the OG Members? Have you ever even considered letting the real posters have any say in decisions like this?

Keep in mind the fact that you've repeatedly fucked over the board in your attempts to make things better (that layout change for one), and consider the idea that maybe your judgement isn't as accurate as you think it is.

We all know you're sold out as fuck, but try to at least remember the original feel this board had, and then think to yourself is it really cool to have some clueless 17 year old who still actively posts on pinkbike run the board? My guess is even a dirty little fucker like you would be embarrassed if you had known this would be the future of tcub.

Once again this has nothing to do with what people are saying about his dad, but simply the logistics of letting this clueless, power hungry little boy be an admin when it is clearly running the board (again) , and there's plenty of legit, responsible older members who would obviously be better choices. Just once in your life consider what WE want.
Uh oh, Jacob you better delete this post quickly before people read it and begin to comprehend the obvious logic behind it. Censorship is the best way for a dictator to keep his people suppressed.
Al hail fuhrer Jacob.

Last edited by Gaddafi; 02-21-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:02 PM
STEVE IS A HOMO offline
Stylin on S-T-E-V-E

STEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have you ever even considered letting the real posters have any say in delicious like this?
CONFIRMED DELICIOUS
Old 02-22-2012, 01:11 AM
jacobsparling

I don't actively post on pinkbike. I only post once in a while. Look at justen soule. Hes a good guy, and he actively posts on pinkbike.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:23 AM
ADAM22. offline
Mr. Internet.

Quote:

Jacob knows what I want him to do on the board, and nobody has been able to provide any evidence of him using his mod powers. Until you can provide an example of him doing so, these complaints will continue to go ignored.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:26 AM
jacobsparling

Also, I did delete posts in the past. But I haven't lately. As you noticed. Im letting the shit talk happen.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:34 AM
LueSIX30 offline
Premature inbred

LueSIX30 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM22. View Post
Jacob knows what I want him to do on the board, and nobody has been able to provide any evidence of him using his mod powers. Until you can provide an example of him doing so, these complaints will continue to go ignored.
You conveniently ignored large parts of my post about the simple fact that a 17 year old clueless newfag shouldn't be a mod when there's plenty of OG members ready and available to d the job.

Answer this thouroughly you dumb hipster looking ass piece of shit, why do you never take in to consideration what what posters on this site (who make it what is is) actually want? Shouldn't we have some say?

Not a single member of this board actually wants Jacob in charge, take the dam hint before you run the board in to the ground... Again.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:53 AM
hooligan offline
Praty Manimal

hooligan is on a distinguished road

you guys are all whiny fucking babies.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:14 AM
roverboy95 offline
Runnin' kids rover

roverboy95 is on a distinguished road

how is one supposed to provide evidence when the threads and posts are deleted?
Old 02-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin

Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM22. View Post
It's not that hard you dumb shit, Admin and Moderator logs exist for a reason.
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR
Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin

Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough

Counting down until I get banned for having an opinion now
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR