Go Back   The Come Up Board > NOT BMX

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-21-2012, 12:16 AM
ADAM22.'s Avatar
ADAM22. offline
Mr. Internet.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,268
ADAM22. has disabled reputation
Default if you have any questions for me

ask them here and i'll answer some on this new Q&A section of the blog that we're doing that will be up in a bit. be sure to include a link to your Twitter/FB/blog etc
__________________
The Summer's ours. The Winter too. Top down in the Winter, that's what winners do.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-21-2012, 12:17 AM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

remember to follow this rules: http://forum.thecomeupbmx.net/showthread.php?t=7344 banning can happen.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-21-2012, 12:50 AM
EyePlayBikes's Avatar
EyePlayBikes offline
Got passed by a prius
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,430
EyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond reputeEyePlayBikes has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Lol
__________________
eyeplaybikes is on instagram straight flexin
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Gaddafi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Adam, how do you plan to suppress revolt from the mass amounts of og members who feel that they have been wronged by you placing a young new poster from pinkbike in charge of the board that they once made great?
Surely some form or mass banning, and perhaps importation of posters from bmx-forum, pinkbike, and vital to replace them is necissary in order to maintains Jacobs strict totalitarian rule over the once free board?
All hail fuhrer Jacob.

My page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muammar_Gaddafi
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-21-2012, 01:40 AM
ADAM22.'s Avatar
ADAM22. offline
Mr. Internet.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,268
ADAM22. has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaddafi View Post
Adam, how do you plan to suppress revolt from the mass amounts of og members who feel that they have been wronged by you placing a young new poster from pinkbike in charge of the board that they once made great?
Surely some form or mass banning, and perhaps importation of posters from bmx-forum, pinkbike, and vital to replace them is necissary in order to maintains Jacobs strict totalitarian rule over the once free board?
All hail fuhrer Jacob.

My page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muammar_Gaddafi
I'd love to take these complaints seriously, but I just don't see him doing anything wrong. He's banned people who made fun of his dead father. I consider that more than acceptable. I'd actually love to see anyone who makes fun of his father banned.

If any OG members are upset with any of the disciplinary measures that have been handed out, they can email me and plead their case and I'll handle it. But I've yet to see Jacob do anything out of whack and I actually think he's doing a great job and has been almost completely hands off aside from banning a few dickheads who were asking for it.
__________________
The Summer's ours. The Winter too. Top down in the Winter, that's what winners do.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-21-2012, 01:44 AM
KevinLbmx's Avatar
KevinLbmx offline
In Training.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: the 215
Posts: 263
KevinLbmx is on a distinguished road
Default

fuck you
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-21-2012, 02:55 AM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Your thoughts on skrillex?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:14 AM
hooligan's Avatar
hooligan offline
Praty Manimal
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: MANCOUVER
Posts: 218
hooligan is on a distinguished road
Default

it looks like theyre just trying to single jacob out. kind of like the capone incident. but it isnt working and its making them mad.

im all for spreading a little hate around the board. im a pretty mad dude and imma take it out on some kids here but its a different story when youre litterally just trying too hard to be an ignorant asshole.

TCUBREVOLUTION
__________________
suckadong
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-21-2012, 07:09 AM
Mahmoud's Avatar
Mahmoud offline
New.
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Iran
Posts: 9
Mahmoud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsparling View Post
Your thoughts on skrillex?
Sonny moore should have stayed in from first to last
__________________
قد القضيب الخاص بك أن تكون طويلة وناجحة
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-21-2012, 07:38 PM
LueSIX30 offline
Premature inbred
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
LueSIX30 is on a distinguished road
Default

Adam, regardless of what people may have said to Jacob, how can you justify allowing a minor who's never even been on the board before this year, is completely clueless as to what of tcu was like and what could and couldn't be said back then, and all around simply does not belong on here be in any position of power?

When in reality there are plenty of older members who have contributed to the board for years that are far more deserving, and much less likely to abuse power like he has (deleting post that have nothing to do with his parents, censoring threads, yet allowing trolls to post who troll against people other than himself). Does this really seem fair to the OG Members? Have you ever even considered letting the real posters have any say in decisions like this?

Keep in mind the fact that you've repeatedly fucked over the board in your attempts to make things better (that layout change for one), and consider the idea that maybe your judgement isn't as accurate as you think it is.

We all know you're sold out as fuck, but try to at least remember the original feel this board had, and then think to yourself is it really cool to have some clueless 17 year old who still actively posts on pinkbike run the board? My guess is even a dirty little fucker like you would be embarrassed if you had known this would be the future of tcub.

Once again this has nothing to do with what people are saying about his dad, but simply the logistics of letting this clueless, power hungry little boy be an admin when it is clearly running the board (again) , and there's plenty of legit, responsible older members who would obviously be better choices. Just once in your life consider what WE want.

Last edited by LueSIX30; 02-21-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-21-2012, 07:42 PM
Gaddafi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LueSIX30 View Post
Adam, regardless of what people may have said to Jacob, how can you justify allowing a minor who's never even been on the board before this year, is completely clueless as to what of tcu was like and what could and couldn't be said back then, and all around simply does not belong on here be in any position of power?

When in reality there are plenty of older members who have contributed to the board for years that are far more deserving, and much less likely to abuse power like he has (deleting post that have nothing to do with his parents, censoring threads, yet allowing trolls to post who troll against people other than himself). Does this really seem fair to the OG Members? Have you ever even considered letting the real posters have any say in decisions like this?

Keep in mind the fact that you've repeatedly fucked over the board in your attempts to make things better (that layout change for one), and consider the idea that maybe your judgement isn't as accurate as you think it is.

We all know you're sold out as fuck, but try to at least remember the original feel this board had, and then think to yourself is it really cool to have some clueless 17 year old who still actively posts on pinkbike run the board? My guess is even a dirty little fucker like you would be embarrassed if you had known this would be the future of tcub.

Once again this has nothing to do with what people are saying about his dad, but simply the logistics of letting this clueless, power hungry little boy be an admin when it is clearly running the board (again) , and there's plenty of legit, responsible older members who would obviously be better choices. Just once in your life consider what WE want.
Uh oh, Jacob you better delete this post quickly before people read it and begin to comprehend the obvious logic behind it. Censorship is the best way for a dictator to keep his people suppressed.
Al hail fuhrer Jacob.

Last edited by Gaddafi; 02-21-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-21-2012, 09:02 PM
STEVE IS A HOMO's Avatar
STEVE IS A HOMO offline
Stylin on S-T-E-V-E
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: balls deep in steves moms can
Posts: 33
STEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond reputeSTEVE IS A HOMO has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LueSIX30 View Post
Have you ever even considered letting the real posters have any say in delicious like this?
CONFIRMED DELICIOUS
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-22-2012, 01:11 AM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I don't actively post on pinkbike. I only post once in a while. Look at justen soule. Hes a good guy, and he actively posts on pinkbike.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-22-2012, 01:23 AM
ADAM22.'s Avatar
ADAM22. offline
Mr. Internet.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,268
ADAM22. has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LueSIX30 View Post
Adam, regardless of what people may have said to Jacob, how can you justify allowing a minor who's never even been on the board before this year, is completely clueless as to what of tcu was like and what could and couldn't be said back then, and all around simply does not belong on here be in any position of power?

When in reality there are plenty of older members who have contributed to the board for years that are far more deserving, and much less likely to abuse power like he has (deleting post that have nothing to do with his parents, censoring threads, yet allowing trolls to post who troll against people other than himself). Does this really seem fair to the OG Members? Have you ever even considered letting the real posters have any say in decisions like this?

Keep in mind the fact that you've repeatedly fucked over the board in your attempts to make things better (that layout change for one), and consider the idea that maybe your judgement isn't as accurate as you think it is.

We all know you're sold out as fuck, but try to at least remember the original feel this board had, and then think to yourself is it really cool to have some clueless 17 year old who still actively posts on pinkbike run the board? My guess is even a dirty little fucker like you would be embarrassed if you had known this would be the future of tcub.

Once again this has nothing to do with what people are saying about his dad, but simply the logistics of letting this clueless, power hungry little boy be an admin when it is clearly running the board (again) , and there's plenty of legit, responsible older members who would obviously be better choices. Just once in your life consider what WE want.
Jacob knows what I want him to do on the board, and nobody has been able to provide any evidence of him using his mod powers. Until you can provide an example of him doing so, these complaints will continue to go ignored.
__________________
The Summer's ours. The Winter too. Top down in the Winter, that's what winners do.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-22-2012, 01:26 AM
jacobsparling
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Also, I did delete posts in the past. But I haven't lately. As you noticed. Im letting the shit talk happen.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-22-2012, 01:34 AM
LueSIX30 offline
Premature inbred
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
LueSIX30 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM22. View Post
Jacob knows what I want him to do on the board, and nobody has been able to provide any evidence of him using his mod powers. Until you can provide an example of him doing so, these complaints will continue to go ignored.
You conveniently ignored large parts of my post about the simple fact that a 17 year old clueless newfag shouldn't be a mod when there's plenty of OG members ready and available to d the job.

Answer this thouroughly you dumb hipster looking ass piece of shit, why do you never take in to consideration what what posters on this site (who make it what is is) actually want? Shouldn't we have some say?

Not a single member of this board actually wants Jacob in charge, take the dam hint before you run the board in to the ground... Again.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-22-2012, 02:53 AM
hooligan's Avatar
hooligan offline
Praty Manimal
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: MANCOUVER
Posts: 218
hooligan is on a distinguished road
Default

you guys are all whiny fucking babies.
__________________
suckadong
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-22-2012, 04:14 AM
roverboy95's Avatar
roverboy95 offline
Runnin' kids rover
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: from the land of pleasant living, maryland
Posts: 1,500
roverboy95 is on a distinguished road
Default

how is one supposed to provide evidence when the threads and posts are deleted?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Ze milky pirate's Avatar
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,549
Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM22. View Post
Jacob knows what I want him to do on the board, and nobody has been able to provide any evidence of him using his mod powers. Until you can provide an example of him doing so, these complaints will continue to go ignored.
It's not that hard you dumb shit, Admin and Moderator logs exist for a reason.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
CaponeBikeCo says:
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Ze milky pirate's Avatar
Ze milky pirate offline
Dub Dub Dub Dublin
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,549
Ze milky pirate will become famous soon enough
Default

Counting down until I get banned for having an opinion now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
CaponeBikeCo says:
you cant even spell you stupid cunt
FLICKR
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.