Go Back   The Come Up Board > NOT BMX > CATS

Old 12-21-2015, 06:08 AM
HarrytbGary offline
New.

HarrytbGary is on a distinguished road
Default Powerful LED Rechargeable Tactical Emergency Flashlight

Tactical flashlight I am looking for a tactical flashlight, I need to use it to cycle at night. Do you guys know what flashlights are good for that? Thanks.

Well, I guess you may have heard tactical flashlights before.If you do not know what type of flashlights are good for riding at night, here I have a recommendation.

1. The brightness. You do not need a too bright flashlight, for it is not necessary. 300 lumen or so is enough for you to ride at night.

2. Waterproof performance. It is necessary to get a waterproof flashlight when you ride at night. After all, if it rains when you are riding, the light is important.

3. Battery. You need to prepare a standby battery in case of the battery in your flashlight runs out or gets broken.

Here, I get a good waterproof flashlight to recommend to you. Tank007 TK737

1. Two power sources for convenient use

2. Convex mirror adopted to achieve the combination of focus beam and flood beam

3. Five lighting modes for different purposes.

4. Anti-sliding Knurling.

5. Cree XR-E Q5 LED with lifespan of 100000hours, 230 lumen

6. Three AAA batteries or one 18650Li-ion battery

More flashlights from Tacteagle best edc flashlight, good pocket flashlight which is run by only 1 AAA battery super bright flashlight, the flashlight that can produce light about 1000 lumen UV flashlight, ultraviolet flashlight

emergency led flashlight

best police flashlight