Go Back   The Come Up Board > ASK THE PROS.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Brian Wizmerski is on a distinguished road

thanks man, glad you're into the stuff i have done. i would have to pick cellar doors. just cruisin' down the sidewalk, hoping into and off those things never gets old. no clips in the new s&m video, because i got kicked off s&m. the new eastern video is in the works though, and i'll have a full section in that.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

because those things distracted you from looking at my face.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

thanks man. i never really stopped doing what i do. i still road, just never filmed or shot photos anymore. needed a break from that shit, just to make it fun again.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyPabs View Post
WIZ your the man.. do you ride mass alot? and how do you do near vertical pole jams? thanks man
thanks, i have riddin' mass a bunch of times, not recently though. the pole jam thing just go the right speed, yank back and hold on for the ride.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitbrian View Post
were most of cese's clips in the 2x4 vid from what would have been the 2nd resist video?
yeah since he's been hurt i dug some of those clips out of the old resist 2 folder on my old comp. tricks were still good even this many years later so we went with it.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:08 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeridesFit View Post
what happened with S&M? and why did you cut your dreads off?
moeller was a tough guy to deal with. got an email one day while on the road filming the 2X4 part and it said i was off the team.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah Kris View Post
What is your opinion of street mods? AKA

I'm a huge fan by the way, can't get enough of the storm door/polejam awesomeness as mentioned by Rosie a few posts up.
i got mixed emotions about the street set ups. if it's not needed then i'm not into it. but if the clip looks good then it looks good. stricker always seems to get away with it, and makes it look good.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan b View Post
i really dig your 2 by 4 part, especially the part with the polejams. what made you cut your dreadlocks? those things were so sick. how is being on eastern different than s and m, and what are the pros and cons? good luck with your recent marriage, will we see an eastern vid/ new wiz video part soon? love your riding. take it easy.
thanks mang. i didn't really want the deads anymore for a long time before i cut them. i just always hated short hair so i was kinda stuck with them. i finally cut them off, but still have them in my closet in a ziplock bag. being on s&m was great but things kinda fell apart over there, so being on eastern is way better for me. and yeah the eastern vid is just getting underway now, and i'll have a full section.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMrWright! View Post
what do you think of wu tang clan?
i am very picky when it comes to rap, but you can't go wrong with anything wu or biggie did.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FENNZ View Post
did you really sleep in the streets on a dirty mattress overseas this past year while on a road trip?

also ill get this one out of the way because we all know its comin. what drugs do you dabble with

these questions are for entertainment purposes..im a long time fan.
i haven't been over seas in years, but i have slept in some pretty wild places over the years. the street, abandoned buildings, the announcing towers at baseball fields, just anywhere we could crash for free when we had too. and i don't do drugs, drugs are bad.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidWestMike View Post
of all companies, why eastern?
i have known leigh for a long time, and just like what they are doing, and trying to do. most companies aren't as cool as you might think. don't believe the images a lot of them have, most of them are fake ways to get your money.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEANER View Post
why did you stop wearing baggy ass jeans and a natty dread sack?

why did you suddenly start liking the rolling stones 30 years too late?

which stones track are you going to stereotypically going to choose for your wedding dance?
i wore baggy jeans cause they were free from little devil. why would i wear a dread sack when i dont have dreads anymore? and i have listened to the stones since i was born thanks to my pops. there isn't going to be a wedding dance, i don't dance. i didn't ask to be known at that point in my life, it just happened. all people grow up and change, i'm sorry you wanted me to stay frozen in that time.

Last edited by Brian Wizmerski; 01-14-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:30 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychedelic Luke View Post
Big fan here Wiz. Im also a HUGE Stones fan and am aware that you are really into them too. I can see that your style lately is really reminiscent of Keith's and even Brian's from the old days. What's your favourite Stones song and album? Also, can you reccomend some good, obscure classic rock bands besides the obvious Doors, hendrix, Floyd, etc.
i don't know if i could narrow it down to a favorite song or album, but the first album that comes to mind when asked that question is always exile. but my favorite song and album changes depending on my mood and shit. some other good bands to check out are, the 13th floor elevators, any of roky ericksons solo bands/albums, the barbarians, chocolate watchband, velvet underground of course, the sonics, eddie cochran, early gg allin stuff is great, the flying burrito brothers, lucinda williams, all the stuff that influenced those guys like the early rock n roll stuff and old blues guys.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Bang BANG! View Post
So when you fell off the face of the earth, did you meet the guy from blues clues (steve burns)?
i don't remember ever falling anywhere, and never heard of steve burns sorry.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus blengsli View Post
You are the first person I ever saw doing a no-hander down a set of stairs in a RideBMX mag a few years back.

anyways, big fan here and I hope a get to see more of you this year.

WHATS YOUR OPINION ON UnknownBikeCo.? (that company with the dumb 3lb frames and stupid light parts)

is it really nesesary to have a 10lb bike?
i never even heard of UnknownBikeCo. i don't really pay attention to the magazines and shit, i just ride my bike and do my own thing. i never know who anyone is.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:36 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Walker View Post
your part in s&m please kill me was amazing do you think you can go recreate it?

also is there any hard feelings between you and s&M
thanks man glad you liked it, and i could recreate it for sure. i still do all those tricks i think, not sure i haven't watched it in ages. and nah there aren't any hard feelings between me and S&M we just weren't seeing eye to eye anymore and it ran it's course. i am happy i was with them for the time i was, and i am happy where i am at now.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Brian Wizmerski offline
www.easternbikes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJbmxer View Post
12345 in an orchid ad was so sick
thanks, but people were doing them before me, i can't take credit for that one. i was just ahead of the curve on it's comeback.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Kyle Walker offline
In Training.

Kyle Walker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Wizmerski View Post
thanks man glad you liked it, and i could recreate it for sure. i still do all those tricks i think, not sure i haven't watched it in ages. and nah there aren't any hard feelings between me and S&M we just weren't seeing eye to eye anymore and it ran it's course. i am happy i was with them for the time i was, and i am happy where i am at now.

thats awesome man thanks dude keep shredding
Old 01-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Psychedelic Luke offline
New.

Psychedelic Luke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Wizmerski View Post
i don't know if i could narrow it down to a favorite song or album, but the first album that comes to mind when asked that question is always exile. but my favorite song and album changes depending on my mood and shit. some other good bands to check out are, the 13th floor elevators, any of roky ericksons solo bands/albums, the barbarians, chocolate watchband, velvet underground of course, the sonics, eddie cochran, early gg allin stuff is great, the flying burrito brothers, lucinda williams, all the stuff that influenced those guys like the early rock n roll stuff and old blues guys.
Word, yeah i've got stuff by some of those but thanks. And Exile really? I really feel that album was overrated, but i dunno Stop Breaking Down, Rocks Off, and All Down the Line are pretty solid tunes. One other question, you had ACL surgery right? Did you do a lot of physio or any training after that or what? Because I had that shit done 2 years ago and only did physio for a short while (until I could walk really) but my knee still pops/hurts every now and then. Do you have problems with it?
Old 01-14-2009, 11:17 PM
MikeHunt offline
Triple Platinum.

MikeHunt is on a distinguished road

Which Eastern frame are you currently riding?
What's your opinion on the cut-outs?

Bikecheck?
Thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbet. View Post
There are illegal disgusting things being posted on this website every day. Many kids who are on pinkbike have come from here after suffering emotional trauma from being abused on this terrible forum. I hope you're happy.