Go Back   The Come Up Board > ASK THE PROS.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:16 PM
getpegs offline
!@#$%^&*()

getpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these parts

do you like to take long walks on the beach

and will you makeout with me a/h

if anything area 51 is where alot of the missing children/people are being torcherd/experimented on by the goverment
Old 01-03-2010, 07:18 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzle View Post
What's the heaviest amount of weed youve copped at once, for yourself or your own resale? If you don't wanna answer that, don't haha.
when i sold good weed i would pick up by the QP, bag up all gram dubs, and sell them off in usually about 3 or 4 days. thats an OZ a day motherfucker i was a true hustler back then haha.

but back in the day me and my friend used to cop entire pounds of regz for 700 dollars and just sell ounces for 120
Old 01-03-2010, 07:19 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpegs View Post
do you like to take long walks on the beach

and will you makeout with me a/h
yes, with girls

are you a girl?
Old 01-03-2010, 07:20 PM
getpegs offline
!@#$%^&*()

getpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these partsgetpegs is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbsrider View Post
yes, with girls

are you a girl?
maybe

possibly

dont know

no

if anything area 51 is where alot of the missing children/people are being torcherd/experimented on by the goverment
Old 01-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Dave_K offline

Dave_K is on a distinguished road

burbsrider Q&A thread is official now
Old 01-03-2010, 07:27 PM
jfc offline
Gold user.

jfc is on a distinguished road

nough of this negative stuff. What was your BEST drug experience?
Old 01-03-2010, 07:28 PM
CTadam offline
Gold user.

CTadam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbsrider View Post
but back in the day me and my friend used to cop entire pounds of regz for 700 dollars and just sell ounces for 120
sounds lovely.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:33 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_K View Post
love ya dave<3
Old 01-03-2010, 07:35 PM
dizzle offline
Double Platinum.

dizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTadam View Post
sounds lovely.
Oh it is. Except in PA some people think 150 is an amazing deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toast View Post
I'm a 32 year old father and I pretty much have cool on lock down. I know guys in their 50's and 60's that fucking bleed cool. Half the kids I see walking around wouldn't know cool if it slithered up their genitals, built a bonfire and started making smores.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Dave_K offline

Dave_K is on a distinguished road

have you ever been hit on from the back side... cause you have long hair?

lol just something i always wonder about dudes with long hair
Old 01-03-2010, 08:03 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc View Post
nough of this negative stuff. What was your BEST drug experience?
best drug experience is much harder... so many good ones.

of course like most kids, the first time i was ever intoxicated on ANYTHING i stole some liquor from mommy and daddys cabinet and got drunk.

i remember it was 6th grade, we were sleeping at my house, and my dad left out a cup of whiskey on the table before he went up to bed. we were downstairs doin stupid shit little kid shit, basically just playing video games, smacking each other in the head with pillows, and eating everything in my kitchen. i was eating cheetos standing in the kitchen watching my friends play video games when i got thirsty and picked up my dads glass of whiskey and took a big sip assuming it was soda. i choke and yelled EWWW ITS SO NAST EWWW IT BURNS and drank a bunch of sprite to wash it down.

but then i felt it... it felt so cool. i had never felt anything but soberness for 12 years and for the first time i was experiencing being "tipsy". i told my friends how i felt kinda wobbly and silly and how happy i felt for no reason, they convinced me to get my dads whole bottle from the liquor cabinet. we all passed it in a circle and took 3 or 4 sips each giggling about how we were about to get "drunk" for the first time. we thought it was so cool that we were finally gonna be "drunk" like the older kids and our parents and the people in movies.

we all got pretty drunk pretty fast because it was our first time drinking, accept for one of my friends, he was a little bigger than most of us and he's hispanic so i assume he has a high tolerance. (no offense but its true, hispanics can drink like beasts)anyway he announces that hes really pissed off at how drunk we were and how he didnt feel anything at all, and stormed out of the room.

of course we didnt think much of it because we were drunk for the first time, we were having a fucking shit load of fun just walking around bumping into stuff and laughing. we didnt realize that our friend (i'll call him "joe" to be respectful), had been gone for a good while now. we set out looking for him through the house.

nowhere. he wasnt in the house. and of course, neither was my dads half full bottle of whiskey. this is when it got interesting.

we went on a manhunt outside looking in all of my backyard, across the street in the neighbors backyard where we hungout sometime, down the street, up the street, in the bushes... everywhere. couldnt find him. thats when we noticed the car in my driveway moving. he was in the car, we all ran over. i opened the door and "joe" rolled out with the empty bottle in his hand laughing HYSTERICALLY. i mean this kid was laughing like he had just seen the funniest thing in his life and just wouldnt stop. he couldnt even talk because he was laughing so hard. it was hilarious.

only problem was he continued to laugh for almost half an hour, really really loudly. i didnt want him to wake anyone up. we tried to give him pretzels because we heard from someone that eating bready stuff soaks up the alcohol and sobers you up (not true). the pretzels just induced the vomiting. which induced my friends vomiting, which in turn made me vomit.

overall it was a pretty average "first time drinking" kinda thing. not really worth the story but you did ask what my BEST drug experience was and that was probably the most fun.

besides, acid is just wayyyy to hard to explain haha
Old 01-03-2010, 08:06 PM
polish my badgers offline
Gold user.

polish my badgers is on a distinguished road

What is the best food in the following situations:

Breakfast:
Stoned:
Being chased by the feds:
Dinner:
Roadkill:
Old 01-03-2010, 08:08 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
have you ever been hit on from the back side... cause you have long hair?

lol just something i always wonder about dudes with long hair
once in school one of my friends (he knew it was me) walked up behind me on the lunchline and tapped me on the shoulder and jokingly said "hey baby.... oh wait thats you nic" and proceeded to laugh like the big dumbass he is. i turned around and said "my hair makes me look like a girl right? well girls smack right? should i smack you like a girl? BOOM smacked him open palmed right in the side of his bigass head.

that was when i was a cokehead tho, i dont give a shit anymore. i usually laugh and pretend to do something girly. i also enjoy singing along to extremely girly songs just to make the people im with uncomfortable. my personal favorite is "if i were a boy". nothing gets them more embarassed haha
Old 01-03-2010, 08:11 PM
yes. offline
evenin ladies

yes. is on a distinguished road

fuck i love your stories n/h

Make a portfolio (in word or w/e), whenever you write on here, copy it onto that document and post them all some time.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Foam is gay offline
In Training.

Foam is gay is on a distinguished road

So do you ever have mad problems dealing with shit that happened before? Like does it bother you living with some of the things that you've been through or have you gotten over things from the past?
Old 01-03-2010, 08:14 PM
The Beetis offline
actually has diabetes

The Beetis has a spectacular aura aboutThe Beetis has a spectacular aura about

whos your favorite poster on the board?

whats your favorite company?

opinions on capone, cyrus, and the other trolls?
REFS: TheSandman, RoyalOne, ridebikes424, purplerain814, Chadwick, CRAZYMAAZY, DEANBike
Old 01-03-2010, 08:15 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foam is gay View Post
So do you ever have mad problems dealing with shit that happened before? Like does it bother you living with some of the things that you've been through or have you gotten over things from the past?
yeah... thats why i have panic attacks, its mostly flashbacks.

just stop talking about it before my head starts racing
Old 01-03-2010, 08:21 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by polish my badgers View Post
What is the best food in the following situations:

Breakfast: eggo waffles, they soak up all the acid in ur empty stomach and make u feel better

Stoned: beer

Being chased by the feds:stay away from convenience stores,attempt to trap small game.

Dinner:mashed potatoes and stuffing

Roadkill:this ties into the "being chased by feds" one pretty well...
there ya go
Old 01-03-2010, 08:23 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beetis View Post
whos your favorite poster on the board?

whats your favorite company?

opinions on capone, cyrus, and the other trolls?
uhh... no comment

SNAFU OF COURSE (i honestly dont have a favorite company all of them have some good stuff {besides snafu} lol)

just ban them.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:24 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
wait i thought this meant it got stickied?