Go Back   The Come Up Board > ASK THE PROS.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:55 AM
Jason Enns offline
"Nothing says pussy like lite beer"

Jason Enns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispy View Post
how do you think your out look/personality/riding has changed from a few years ago? like back in road fools 7 you seemed different. riding/ and personality. maybe you were just drunk in your interviews on there, or something. and would you ever live in the u.s. or prefered to live in canada?
my outlook and riding have changed alot over the years. roadfools 7 i was 23 and now i'm 31, so i would hope i've changed. i've been riding since i was 14 , so in that 17 years i've gone through alot of different phases from wanting to ride every min to thinkin i didnt want to ride at all. the road fools trips can be weird, they can sometime really turn you off of riding and sometime they can do the opposite, i think it just really depends on how you can get along with 15 dudes on a bus for 2 weeks

p.s i'm also the worst speller, so all you fucks that care, can save it for someone else
Old 12-10-2007, 04:04 AM
krispy offline
Gold user.

krispy is on a distinguished road

oh and one other question. what do you think about how the current trends of bmx are. in like the actual bicycle part. bars being bigger, lighter frames, etc... just wondering your take on that since you`ve been in the industry for awhile, and the way things are going the future of bike parts. like people now and days are real sceptical at first of new products that are alot different then what were used to. like when frames went from standard headsets and american bb`s to integrated and spanish/mid being the standard now and days. it just seems like with alot parts there getting lighter but also weaker. whats your take on that?
Old 12-10-2007, 04:09 AM
crossroadsbmx offline
Triple Platinum.

crossroadsbmx is on a distinguished road

what's the deal with road fools 12? my friends and i all want to know why you only had like 2 clips but the majority of the camera time. i really didn't care about the lack of riding, the whole video was hilarious, one of the best if you ask me.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:18 AM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispy View Post
oh and one other question. what do you think about how the current trends of bmx are. in like the actual bicycle part. bars being bigger, lighter frames, etc... just wondering your take on that since you`ve been in the industry for awhile, and the way things are going the future of bike parts. like people now and days are real sceptical at first of new products that are alot different then what were used to. like when frames went from standard headsets and american bb`s to integrated and spanish/mid being the standard now and days. it just seems like with alot parts there getting lighter but also weaker. whats your take on that?
from your last question, i like living in canada, but winter is so harsh, i would like to try living down in the states there for awhile, but legally it is a nightmare to try and be legit.as far as trends are going, i lived thru the trend where everybody tried to make their bike heavy. back then heavy=strong, which wasn't always the case either. i remember when the butted bars first came out, i was scarred to run them, i though anything that lite couldn't be strong, but now i can t even remember the last time i bent a pair of bars. i think were getting pst the point of lite and strong , just to get lighter. there is no reason for forks and some parts to be any lighter.do we really need to be riding 20 pound bikes, i dont.some things will be just trends and others will turn out to be real good improvements.you can usally spot the gimmicks pretty easy. dont know if that really answered your question,hope it did.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:21 AM
ADAM22. offline
Mr. Internet.

ADAM22. has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel6303 View Post
I had a destroyer, it was my first frame I got that wasn't a complete.
I'd just like to note that this is also true for me.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:24 AM
delaware offline
Gold user.

delaware is on a distinguished road

heres a tough one, whats your favorite episode of trailer park boys?
Old 12-10-2007, 04:38 AM
Capone.r offline
Banned

Capone.r is on a distinguished road
Default some questions

The new online video part you just put out seemed to me to be a new level of "jason enns".Which of your video parts are you happiest with? Are you happy with where your riding is right now? Is there anythign else your working on at the moment? You have always been a badass and done your own thing keep at it.
-peace
Old 12-10-2007, 04:39 AM
Feltch Bomb offline
Crack.

Feltch Bomb is on a distinguished road

mr. enns, nothing says pussy like light?
Old 12-10-2007, 04:44 AM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroadsbmx View Post
what's the deal with road fools 12? my friends and i all want to know why you only had like 2 clips but the majority of the camera time. i really didn't care about the lack of riding, the whole video was hilarious, one of the best if you ask me.
haha, yea that was a funny trip. it can be pretty intimidating riding with that many people. i usually ride by myself or with 1 or 2 people, so i felt very out of my element, not an excuse by any means, but when i dont feel like riding i dont ride, glad you still liked it though
Old 12-10-2007, 04:45 AM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaware View Post
heres a tough one, whats your favorite episode of trailer park boys?
HARD AS FUCK,RICKY
Old 12-10-2007, 04:46 AM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltch Bomb View Post
mr. enns, nothing says pussy like light?
bulbs?
Old 12-10-2007, 04:50 AM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capone View Post
The new online video part you just put out seemed to me to be a new level of "jason enns".Which of your video parts are you happiest with? Are you happy with where your riding is right now? Is there anythign else your working on at the moment? You have always been a badass and done your own thing keep at it.
-peace
thanks alot, i think the one i liked best, maybe because of the time and everything, the little devil video, i had the most fun making that one, and for the time was very happy with the final product. with the new web vid i just went back to the formula that if you have fun making it , people will have fun watching it.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:05 AM
ADAM22. offline
Mr. Internet.

ADAM22. has disabled reputation

If I can con Brian and Rich into paying for the plane ticket are you down to go on The Come Up's Megatour team? I know this isn't a very professional way to ask, but I figured it'd be funnier... haha.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:08 AM
Capone.r offline
Banned

Capone.r is on a distinguished road

The little devil video alone is what got me into riding. your section was definetly one of the best parts, i still like to rockout to that stones song

Last edited by Capone.r; 12-10-2007 at 05:17 AM.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:12 AM
brown*saint offline
In Training.

brown*saint is on a distinguished road

Jason, I haven't seen you around subway since last year man. I live right by you man, one day I was riding to a friends house and noticed your truck parked in a driveway. Also my buddy who I ride with somehow acquired your old destroyer(grey with etnies, volume and ld stickers) and forks. btw, this is the kid with the blue macneil.

Last edited by brown*saint; 12-10-2007 at 05:46 AM. Reason: none
Old 12-10-2007, 05:15 AM
Dan offline
In Training.

Dan is on a distinguished road

how come you wouldnt ride those pittsburg trails? you seem like you could handle them?

PS, not tryin to talk shit, your on my top 5 favorite riders list. . n/h
Old 12-10-2007, 05:15 AM
baboon offline
Double Platinum.

baboon is on a distinguished road

what is your stance on health care in bmx, im doing a paper on it for school and id like to have input from the people who it matters most to.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:30 AM
hobo offline
Oil.

hobo is on a distinguished road

I got a pair of shoes in the mail from 3 ride bikes and it looked like you signed the top of my shoe box. that was super sweet you're my favorite rider ever.ur super wicked thnx for the sig.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:22 AM
$$NoTK$$ offline
Milk.

$$NoTK$$ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $$NoTK$$

volume part was beast but that demolition edit, gooooooddd dyaaammm you stepping your rail game up or what? keep em comin aite
Old 12-10-2007, 07:09 AM
jk420 offline
Milk.

jk420 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jk420
Default in the clouds

with canada being so accepting towards the lovely cannibus, do you find your self riding glossy eyed far too often or not often enough?