Go Back   The Come Up Board > ASK THE PROS.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Pete, no homo. offline
In Training.

Pete, no homo. is on a distinguished road

Yo, I think you might have had the best song in a video ever with that pat benetar number in demolition. You always have a shit load of hammers in sections, whats scared you the most?
Old 12-10-2007, 10:33 AM
rjbmx10 offline
Oil.

rjbmx10 is on a distinguished road
Default back back to cali cali

when u getting out the snow and rain too come ride in the sun
Old 12-10-2007, 03:10 PM
SasquatchStatus offline
More legit.

SasquatchStatus is on a distinguished road

someone has to say it, so it will be me. You are the invert boss. so coming from the boss, whose inverts do you like watching the most? also, you said you like riding by yourself alot, do you really go apeshit just cruising around by yourself? I would be worried that I would get knocked out and sleep on the curb for a day in the snow or something. not saying you load it up extra special when the camera is out on purpose or anything, but if I was just driving around and saw someone dropping bangers solo style, i would just shit, n/h. Do you wake up in the morning and yell "i am all that is man?" how does it feel to be a burly ass lumberjack? n/h
Old 12-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Dime offline
Legit.

Dime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dime

I loved your part in Criminal Mischief.So a quick question,were was the park were you tailwhip to manual to that ledge?thanks.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:15 PM
John Oates offline
Double platinum user.

John Oates is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to John Oates Send a message via Yahoo to John Oates

I see you have been reppin the Twins Hat lately... good choice..

GO WILD!

-tbag-
Old 12-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Jason Enns offline
"Nothing says pussy like lite beer"

Jason Enns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown*saint View Post
Jason, I haven't seen you around subway since last year man. I live right by you man, one day I was riding to a friends house and noticed your truck parked in a driveway. Also my buddy who I ride with somehow acquired your old destroyer(grey with etnies, volume and ld stickers) and forks. btw, this is the kid with the blue macneil.
hahaha, i've been around, kind of creeps me out that your stocking me, just kidding, that frame is crazy old, where did he get it from?
Old 12-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0tbag0o View Post
I see you have been reppin the Twins Hat lately... good choice..

GO WILD!
actually i was reppin china taipei, best baseball team ever,they just happen to have the same logo.GO WILD, this has to be a joke, nobody likes the wild
Old 12-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capone View Post
The little devil video alone is what got me into riding. your section was definetly one of the best parts, i still like to rockout to that stones song
thanks alot, that video is still alot a fun to watch, derek chose that stones song for my part and i think it fit real good,
Old 12-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
how come you wouldnt ride those pittsburg trails? you seem like you could handle them?

PS, not tryin to talk shit, your on my top 5 favorite riders list. . n/h
i've rode trails a few times, spent a few weeks with bennett a couple years ago learning. i've just never really been to into jumping, dont know why. it's like asking a vert rider why he doesn't flatland when hes in a parking lot. just not my thing
Old 12-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
what is your stance on health care in bmx, im doing a paper on it for school and id like to have input from the people who it matters most to.
for me, it's never been an issue. being from canada we have universal health care for everybody, so its not a concern or even a thought.the only problem we have here is wait list for certain surgeries.but it's nice to know if anything ever happens you wont be stuck with a mountain of bills.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
I got a pair of shoes in the mail from 3 ride bikes and it looked like you signed the top of my shoe box. that was super sweet you're my favorite rider ever.ur super wicked thnx for the sig.
hate to disappoint you, but that was a forgery. the only person i've ever seen put his sig on something without the person asking, is this guy sam how works there,it was probably him just fuckin around, sorry
Old 12-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$NoTK$$ View Post
volume part was beast but that demolition edit, gooooooddd dyaaammm you stepping your rail game up or what? keep em comin aite
thanks man, with 4 pegs theres alot of options, so i'll try and keep them comin
Old 12-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk420 View Post
with canada being so accepting towards the lovely cannibus, do you find your self riding glossy eyed far too often or not often enough?
the laws here are quite laid back,when i travel i forget that it is still a big deal in some places. for me it's just never really been my thing,
Old 12-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete, no homo. View Post
Yo, I think you might have had the best song in a video ever with that pat benetar number in demolition. You always have a shit load of hammers in sections, whats scared you the most?
thanks pete,n/h. i think the move that scarred me the most was the feeble on the outside of the rail off the roof of the school in criminal mischief. thats why i took it even though i blew my foot off on the landing, figured i got away lucky once,i didnt want to do it again
Old 12-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbmx10 View Post
when u getting out the snow and rain too come ride in the sun
hopefully soon, lookin into maybe moving down there for a bit, how much can i rent a house around there for?i just want to be able to run the 24'syear round
Old 12-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime View Post
I loved your part in Criminal Mischief.So a quick question,were was the park were you tailwhip to manual to that ledge?thanks.
that was the original coquitlam park, use to be my local part, rode there every day for a few years
Old 12-10-2007, 07:01 PM
John Oates offline
Double platinum user.

John Oates is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to John Oates Send a message via Yahoo to John Oates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Enns View Post
actually i was reppin china taipei, best baseball team ever,they just happen to have the same logo.GO WILD, this has to be a joke, nobody likes the wild
you're right I don't like the wild I had to think of what our hockey teams name was

-tbag-
Old 12-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasquatchStatus View Post
someone has to say it, so it will be me. You are the invert boss. so coming from the boss, whose inverts do you like watching the most? also, you said you like riding by yourself alot, do you really go apeshit just cruising around by yourself? I would be worried that I would get knocked out and sleep on the curb for a day in the snow or something. not saying you load it up extra special when the camera is out on purpose or anything, but if I was just driving around and saw someone dropping bangers solo style, i would just shit, n/h. Do you wake up in the morning and yell "i am all that is man?" how does it feel to be a burly ass lumberjack? n/h
thanks alot samsqanch,n/h. as far as inverts go , i could watch doyle do those invert 3's all fuckin day.i dont get better than that.nah i dont go apeshit on my own, i like to ride alone when i'm tryin to learn something new, or just cruising around lookin for spots.i dont do anything that i'm scarred of alone anymore. had a few close calls with eatin shit alone.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Jason Enns offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0tbag0o View Post
you're right I don't like the wild I had to think of what our hockey teams name was
knew it
Old 12-10-2007, 07:42 PM
SasquatchStatus offline
More legit.

SasquatchStatus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Enns View Post
samsqanch
fuck yeah im pumped.