Go Back   The Come Up Board > ASK THE PROS.

Old 01-03-2010, 04:32 PM
CTadam offline
Gold user.

CTadam is on a distinguished road
Default BURBSRIDER Q&A THREAD

He is a bank of knowledge.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:33 PM
jfc offline
Gold user.

jfc is on a distinguished road

12345. Just make this thread his Q&A.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Julius offline
Orange

Julius is on a distinguished road

burbsrider

do it. i will answer everything
Julius offline
Orange

Julius is on a distinguished road

lets make this the Q&A thread then lol
Old 01-03-2010, 04:49 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigahiga. View Post
lets make this the Q&A thread then lol
shoot.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:52 PM
yes. offline
evenin ladies

yes. is on a distinguished road

you're my hero,

in stay fit, how long did it take to get that cab to nose manual.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:01 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes. View Post
you're my hero,

in stay fit, how long did it take to get that cab to nose manual.
wait... this is a joke thread? aw man i thought i got my own Q&A )=
Old 01-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Shane offline
Double Platinum.

Shane has a spectacular aura aboutShane has a spectacular aura about

Serious question: What shampoo do you use?
Old 01-03-2010, 05:08 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumebmx888 View Post
Serious question: What shampoo do you use?
grease.

seriously tho i hate washing my hair. i shower everyday but i only use shampoo like every three days or so. when my hair isnt greasy, it flys all over the place and looks retarded. grimey hair FTW
Old 01-03-2010, 05:11 PM
yes. offline
evenin ladies

okay in all seriousness.

what is your worst drug related experience.

<3
Old 01-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Garebear offline
watched sister fucker fight

Garebear is just really niceGarebear is just really niceGarebear is just really niceGarebear is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Garebear Send a message via AIM to Garebear Send a message via Yahoo to Garebear Send a message via Skype™ to Garebear

Make a new thread burbsrider! I want to ask the burb some questiones
͇̥͉͙̥ͭ̏̕͟ ̧̟̹͕̠͚̟͚̼̮̪̬̰̣̘̳̼͇̳͍̍ͯͯͨ̿͑̈́̔̋͑ͩ̚͢L̷̨̺̟̫͕͈͔͉̗͓͚̙̱͉͓̙̹͕̍ͥͤ̏ͩ̍̋̇ͨͧ̍͑E]ͦͥ͢҉̴̛̞̫̬̭͈̰̞͙̺͍̮̻͉͙̏ͤͨ̆ͤ̑ͣͥͭ̆̆͡͠Gͦͥ͢҉̴̛̞̫̬̭͈̰̞͙̺͍̮̻͉͙̏ͤͨ̆ͤ̑͡͠I]̧̢ͤ̓ͩ̉̅̋̿͐ͪ̍̄ͨ͑̓̽͝҉̬͎̟͕̦̝͇͓͚̜̩̪̯̠̱̹́̇ͩ͋ͨ̀͌́̀͜ ̪T̵͇̲̠̦̬͉͓̭̣͎̱͇͈̰̋ͩͥ́̔͆ͮ̂̐͊ͮͪ̆ͬ
BIKE CHECK
[Xbox360] GT - O YEA BIGSTEVIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmx247212 View Post
ive realized from all yur threads i would love to live yur life lol
Old 01-03-2010, 05:17 PM
eddiecubed offline
Eddie Spaghetti

eddiecubed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to eddiecubed

if riding didnt exist what would you pick up in its place?

my scene
Old 01-03-2010, 05:37 PM
CTadam offline
Gold user.

CTadam is on a distinguished road

Alright Burbs,

1. Is it true that there is "no such thing as real acid" anymore? I've heard that its just plain long gone except for a few choice schools in VT (Bennington, etc.).

2. Let's say I want to grow some outdoors. When should I plant them, when will they be done. Any simple care techniques you can offer?

3. For real, how much weight does the average plant grow? Ive heard a little under an oz up to "liek one pound dewd"...

4. Is it true that people can just drink cough syrup with a straw to get high, or is it a mixture?

5. Can you point me in any direction to get legit seeds, or is it just pure luck, getting them by chance in whatever you pick up?

6. How the fuck are you doing man?? You still wiggin out and shit? I've been thinking about you, N/H.

Please, take your time.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:47 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes. View Post
okay in all seriousness.

what is your worst drug related experience.

<3
well there is that night that we attempted to buy LSD and ended up getting one of those crazy experimental chemicals like bromo or 2-cb i dont even know what it was, but it had me running down the street butt naked cutting up my feet not even knowing i was on the planet earth. but in all honesty that was kinda cool haha.

the SCARIEST i think was the night i fell asleep because i couldnt move and honestly didnt think i was gonna wake up.

i was hangin out at my friends house poppin xanax and vicodin and drinkin jack with my friend brian when my other friends get back from they're drug run. they ran in like YO YO WE JUST GOT 3 LICKS OF KIZZLE FOR 150 AND HE GAVE US A FREE DUB OF DUST. at this point i was so fucking drunk and high on pills that i was down for anything.

usually when we did ketamine we would pop the rubber cap off the top of the jar and empty the liquid out onto a plate and cook it into cystals so it could be crushed and sniffed, this night, we had a better idea. needles. this was the first time i ever injected a drug, and i had no idea how potent it would be.

so my friend jay rolled up a FAT dust blunt and we went out back to smoke it. i remember after the first hit thinking to myself "damn this is some of the strongest dust i've ever tasted". by the time the blunt was done i was in fucking lala land. seriously that was the most dusted i've ever been. i remember it took me about 15 mins to comprehend the idea of "inside and outside" and eventually stumbled into the house to look for my friends.

they were downstairs playing K tag. K tag is a game were everyone loads up a half syringe of ketamine and chases each other around and try's to inject them with the ketamine. ketamine can be shot intramuscularly instead of intravenous so you can pretty much jam the needle anywere. we bought a bag of 100 needles to make sure the same one was never used twice. i was wayyyy to dusted to participate in K tag so i just sat on the floor tripping face.

after everyone was too sedated to keep running after each other we just started knockin techno and putting ourselves into "the hole" as its called. ketamine is an anasthetic, so when you do enough u kinda just slip into a "hole" where your still barely conscious and aware of your surroundings, but your completely paralyzed. it feels awesome but its dangerous cuz if you do too much you KNOW your gonna OD but theres no way of telling anyone.

anyways as i was wandering around dusted my friend mike pulled me to the side and offered to sell me half a jar of K for 15 bucks (extremely good deal) so i did it. i asked him to hand me a few needles from the box and i made my way into the blacklight room so everything would look cooler after i went into the hole. i put the needle in the jar and CAREFULLY extracted a syringe full of ketamine without getting any air bubbles. i was so dusted i didnt even think twice, i jammed that shit straight into my shoulder and squeezed the plunger.

as i slumped into "the hole" i realized i did way too many downers. half a bottle of jack, 3 or 4 blunts, mad xanax, mad vicodin, a FAT dub of dust, and a full poke of K. i remember the last words i could utter before i slipped completely into the hole were "i need my meds dude somebody PLEASE get my meds". that was also a stupid mistake. i take valium for my panic disorder, another downer. i remember being in the hole having my friend trying to force the valium down my throat because they thought it would help me snap out of it. all it did was make it worse. i remember the only thing i could feel was my lungs as i was breathing, and every breath was getting more shallow and harder to drag in as my eyes started to get droopy. i remember thinking "well i guess i did it... i finally killed myself... i finally ODed...." it was scary because i was so high that i was almost completely accepting the fact that i was gonna die.

skip ahead to the next morning. i wake up in a puddle of vomit in my friends freezing cold garage. i still feel disoriented and confused so i just started yelling. my friend came in and began to explain.

"dude we thought you were just chillen in the hole but then we realized you hadnt moved for about 2 hours.... we figured you would just sleep it off but you started puking and choking on it so dave gave u the heimlich maneuver and we dumped you in the garage...if someones gonna die in my house it better atleast be in the garage... *lights blunt*... you wanna hit this?"

THAT was the scariest day of my life
Old 01-03-2010, 05:48 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiecubed View Post
if riding didnt exist what would you pick up in its place?
what do you think...
Old 01-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Garebear offline
watched sister fucker fight

Garebear is just really niceGarebear is just really niceGarebear is just really niceGarebear is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Garebear Send a message via AIM to Garebear Send a message via Yahoo to Garebear Send a message via Skype™ to Garebear

Holy shit story time ftw
͇̥͉͙̥ͭ̏̕͟ ̧̟̹͕̠͚̟͚̼̮̪̬̰̣̘̳̼͇̳͍̍ͯͯͨ̿͑̈́̔̋͑ͩ̚͢L̷̨̺̟̫͕͈͔͉̗͓͚̙̱͉͓̙̹͕̍ͥͤ̏ͩ̍̋̇ͨͧ̍͑E]ͦͥ͢҉̴̛̞̫̬̭͈̰̞͙̺͍̮̻͉͙̏ͤͨ̆ͤ̑ͣͥͭ̆̆͡͠Gͦͥ͢҉̴̛̞̫̬̭͈̰̞͙̺͍̮̻͉͙̏ͤͨ̆ͤ̑͡͠I]̧̢ͤ̓ͩ̉̅̋̿͐ͪ̍̄ͨ͑̓̽͝҉̬͎̟͕̦̝͇͓͚̜̩̪̯̠̱̹́̇ͩ͋ͨ̀͌́̀͜ ̪T̵͇̲̠̦̬͉͓̭̣͎̱͇͈̰̋ͩͥ́̔͆ͮ̂̐͊ͮͪ̆ͬ
BIKE CHECK
[Xbox360] GT - O YEA BIGSTEVIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmx247212 View Post
ive realized from all yur threads i would love to live yur life lol
Old 01-03-2010, 06:01 PM
yes. offline
evenin ladies

Holy fuck burbs. that is some scary shit.

pretty glad for you my man
Old 01-03-2010, 06:01 PM
burbsrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTadam View Post
Alright Burbs,

1. Is it true that there is "no such thing as real acid" anymore? I've heard that its just plain long gone except for a few choice schools in VT (Bennington, etc.).

2. Let's say I want to grow some outdoors. When should I plant them, when will they be done. Any simple care techniques you can offer?

3. For real, how much weight does the average plant grow? Ive heard a little under an oz up to "liek one pound dewd"...

4. Is it true that people can just drink cough syrup with a straw to get high, or is it a mixture?

5. Can you point me in any direction to get legit seeds, or is it just pure luck, getting them by chance in whatever you pick up?

6. How the fuck are you doing man?? You still wiggin out and shit? I've been thinking about you, N/H.

Please, take your time.
1.no, not true at all. you just gotta know the right people. acid is extremely hard to make but there are still genious chemists out there corrupt enough to produce some legit LSD. you dont even need to go as far as vermont, SUNY new paltz has some of the best acid i've ever tried

2. start late april or early may. DONT start them outside. germinate them in a wet cloth, plant the germinated seed in a small cup of GOOD POTTING SOIL, water it a little bit and put a STRONG fluorescent light over it to coax the sprouting. once it sprouts its first two leaves it should be rugged enough to handle the outdoors. if all goes well with your grow you should be able to harvest early october or late sept if your lucky.

3. im pretty sure the largest yield i've ever seen from a single plant was around 9 ounces. an average marijuana plant will grow about an ounce of budz give or take a few grams.

4.HELL YEAH COUGH SYRUP FUCKS YOU UP. you never tried robotrippin before? you just gotta find the right kinda cough medicine. anything containing DXM (dextromorphan) will get you high as a kite. 200-300mgs of DXM will have tripping balls. however kids like to make mixes like "sizzurp" like mixing cough syrup with soda and crushing pills into it.

5.http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseedbank.com is where i used to get all my seeds. its kind of a hassle tho. now i just take what i can get from my drawer haha. the seed doesnt really matter as much as how well you tend to the plant when it comes to potency.

6.yeah i still bug the fuck out. i just got diagnosed with some sort of "schizoactive explosive disorder" or something. my therapist says that all the drugs i did seriously damages my hypothalamus, leaving me with shizophrenic tendancies which they call "schizoactive"

Last edited by burbsrider; 01-03-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:11 PM
dizzle offline
Double Platinum.

dizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

What's the heaviest amount of weed youve copped at once, for yourself or your own resale? If you don't wanna answer that, don't haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toast View Post
I'm a 32 year old father and I pretty much have cool on lock down. I know guys in their 50's and 60's that fucking bleed cool. Half the kids I see walking around wouldn't know cool if it slithered up their genitals, built a bonfire and started making smores.